About the scholarship
The Gustav Dahl scholarship is awarded to students and doctoral candidates to support international collaboration at Mälardalen University within the field of environmental engineering.
The following can apply:
- Students and doctoral candidates at Mälardalen University who aims to carry out a project with a clear link to environmental engineering.
- Students and doctoral candidates at foreign universities who are considered important partners to Future Energy Center (FEC) at Mälardalen University.
Example of projects
In order to be considered for funding, the project must have a visible link to environmental engineering and sustainable development. The following are examples of projects that we have granted in the past:
- Travel grants to support BSc/MSc thesis abroad.
- Travel grants to present research results at international conferences.
- Funding of a shorter stay at a foreign university to participate in a relevant research project.
Applicants may apply for a maximum scholarship of 50 000 SEK.
The application will be reviewed by the foundation commission that prepares a solid ground for selection to be presented to the foundation’s board.