Please read about the scholarship before you apply to make sure you fit the qualifications. The instructions below states what information needs to be included to be taken into consideration for the scholarship. Please read them carefully before you apply.
The application period for 2023 is now open until 30 April 2023
Instructions for your application
To ensure a fair selection process we ask every applicant to read these instructions thoroughly. The application should be no more than 3 pages. Ladok excerpt and similar documents not to be included in the maximum 3 pages.
The foundation commission might ask the applicant to clarify or complement the application if needed, this is not a guarantee if the application is inadequate.
Your application must include sections clarifying the following:
- Short introduction to the study
- Purpose and objectives
- Implementation/Travel plan
- Expected results
- Plan for presenting results
- Time schedule
Your application should also have the following personal details:
- The ongoing education in which you are participating
- The name of the university or institution where you are participating in this education
- The country of the university or institutions
- Your name
- Your email address
- An international phone number where you can be reached
- Applicants from Mälardalen University must also attach Ladok excerpt or ISP combined with approval from your supervisor.