Almost time to do your exams
The next exam period is from 1–6 November (25–30 October for selected programmes). Remember to register no later than 10 days before the examination session. Don’t forget to deregister if you know that you aren’t going to take the exam.
At every exam period there are a lot of students who sign up for written exams and who don’t turn up to the exam room when it’s time to do the exam. For Mälardalen University (MDH) to be able to give the best possible service before, during and after each exam period and examination session, it is important to know how many students are actually going to do their written exam. This also applies to exams given by distance.
Things to remember:
- Register or deregister no later than 10 days before the examination session.
- Deregister even if the closing date for registration has passed.
- Register only at the place where you intend to take your written examination (Västerås, Eskilstuna or Nyköping).
- The doors to the exam room close 10 minutes before the exam starts. Therefore, please come well in advance.
- Admission to the exam room takes place from 08.00 to 08.20 for exams that are held in the morning and from 14.00 to 14.20 for exams that are held in the afternoon.
- If you come late you will have to wait until the second entry admission or alternatively wait until the next exam date.
- You need to have a valid ID to take an exam.
- Read more the information on the page Written on-campus examinations at MDH.
Thanks for your help!