Electrification Hub Forum
What do we need to do to retain, develop and attract the best talents and companies?
Get inspired by talent attraction experts and explore how we can work together to increase the attraction of electrification stars to your region.
Date and time: Jan 25th, 2023, 10:00 - 16:00, including lunch, coffee and mingle
NEW Location: Hotel Plaza, Kopparbergsvägen 10, Västerås, Sweden
Room: The Hub
09:30-10:00 Coffee and sandwich
10:00-12:00 Morning session - Best practices and case studies, interactive sessions
- Welcome: Are you ready to Co-electrify?
- How do we excel as a leading region in Europe within electrification, energy and mobility? – Mikael Hjorth and Elin Svanström, Electrification Hub
- Talent attraction management: Best practices and principles from place promotion across Sweden and Europe - Morten King-Grubert, Future Place Leadership
- Experiences from a large company reinventing their attraction process - Joakim Forsberg, Employer Branding Manager Northern Europe, Hitachi Energy
- Panel: How do we push the agenda and meet global competition on talent and investment attraction and retention
Helena Jerregård, Deputy Vice Chancellor, Mälardalen University
Chloé Bezin, Open Innovation Officer, Westinghouse Electric
Daniel Ejnarsson, EMC specialist, Alstom
Alicia Parvin, Project Manager Talent Attraction, Invest Stockholm
12:00-13:00 Lunch and networking
13:00-15:00 Strategic workshop – Setting the road ahead for attraction of talents and investments
- Presentation of identified priorities from interviews with key stakeholder
- What do we focus and prioritize going forward
- How do we adress challenges
15:00-15:30 Coffee and networking
15:30-15:45 Summary - Lessons learned and the road forward
15:45-16:00 Launch of the Stars campaign
Participants: We welcome anyone interested in attraction talents to the greater Mälardalen region from both academia, industry and public actors.